Network Communications II
The B-2 Intel Support position supports Stealth Bomber Operations by configuring and maintaining computer systems and networks used by the B-2 Stealth Bomber for command, control, communications, computing, intelligence, and all other aspects of low-observable strike missions.
- Provides technical support in the areas of vulnerability assessment, risk assessment, network security, product evaluation, and security implementation in an environment with 200 users, 30 servers, 50 workstations for three support sites at Whiteman
- Implements solutions for protecting the confidentiality, integrity and availability of sensitive information.
- Executes information system contingency plans that maintain appropriate levels of protection and that meet time requirements for minimizing operations impact to customer organization.
- Analyzes and tests security updates with mission-critical applications
- Conducts testing and analyzes system logs to evaluate the impact of current security measures
- 2 Years with Bachelors in Science; 1 Year with Masters Degree. In lieu of degree, 4 years of applied experience may be considered.
- Minimum 1 year network administration experience with USAF style NIPR/SIPR/JWICS or equivalent computer networks
- Current or immediate clearance to TS/SSBI/SCI/SAR/NC2-ESI
- Willing to travel at short notice on international and domestic assignments
- Current DoD 8570 IAT Level II certification (Security )
- Eligible for CW-A/B clearance or equivalent
- Virtualization technology (VMware, SAN, PCoIP)
- Enterprise Management (Active Directory, Microsoft SCCM)
- Vulnerability Management (McAfee HBSS, ACAS)
- Network management/monitoring (Solarwinds, Visio)
- Database Management (SQL, PostGRE)
- Automation scripting (VBScript, Powershell)
- SAN management (EqualLogic)
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (Horizon View)
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top