Network Communications Analyst 4-TS/SCI/Poly
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems is currently seeking a Network Communications Analyst 4. This position is located in Fairfax, Va.
Are you motivated to work in an environment that will challenge you, force you to continuously innovate, and work on solutions that make a difference for our customers? Do you want to be part of a transformation that leverages the AWS
cloud to build and deliver new capabilities? Are you seeking to be part of an inclusive, collaborative, and agile team? If so, there is a future for you to support a portfolio of highly visible and strategic programs at Northrop Grumman that are
migrating existing mission and business applications to an Amazon Web Services (AWS) based environment. The Network Engineer with a network infrastructure security focus will support a large complex physical and AWS environment.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Planning, design, and installation of network devices to support architecture designs, strategies and compliance. This individual must be collaborative and have good written and oral communication skills.
- Participation in the team review of network configuration prior to implementations
- Implementation of configuration changes
- Support and Maintenance activities
- User Service Requests – monitor, resolve, update and close tickets for tier 3 support
- User Service Restoration Requests –resolve, update and close tickets for tier 3 support
- Assist in documenting of network infrastructure component
- Assist in developing and documenting procedures and processes
- Provides specifications and detailed schematics for network architecture.
- Provides specific detailed information for hardware and software selection, implementation techniques and tools for the most efficient solution to meet business needs, including present and future capacity requirements.
- Conducts testing of network design.
- Basic Qualifications for a level 4 are a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related STEM degree field and a minimum of 9 years of related experience. An additional 4 years of experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Understanding of planning, design, and implementation in networking in a large enterprise.
- Working knowledge of network related Cisco platforms: Firewalls, routers, LAN switches, load balancing systems, remote access systems, network management and/or capacity planning systems.
- Working knowledge/understanding of one or more of the following:
o Analysis of Data Flows
o IP addressing
o OSI model
o ASA, VPN Concentrators
o Network diagnostic and management tools
- Cisco Certification/Network Certification
- Understanding of AWS cloud technology
- AWS Certification
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top