Network Communications 3
Secure Compartmentalized Infrastructure Services
SCIS - is responsible for supporting classified computer infrastructure across the enterprise. Areas of support include infrastructure operations and security protocols managements for networks, servers, desktop computers and endpoint devices. The SCIS team is focused on tactical service delivery and strategic operational planning for sensitive projects with emphasis on leveraging technology to improve efficiency, increase affordability, and mitigate risk.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Strong Knowledge of TCP/IP
- Strong knowledge of LAN concepts such as VLANs, trunking (port tagging) and spanning-tree
- Strong knowledge of WAN technologies such as EIGRP, BGP, and telco circuits (T1, T3, OC3)
- IP addressing design and subnets
- Experience using test equipment such as protocol analyzers and cable test sets
- Knowledge of government grade encryption gear such as (TACLANES)
- Knowledge of Cisco hardware
- Knowledge of classified network design is a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good project management skills
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
- Willingness to work after hours and weekends as required
- Occasional travel may be required
- BA/BS Degree or equivalent experience
- Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 6 years computer Windows/Linux System Administration experience (education may be substituted for years experience).
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment where multiple projects are being developed and deployed simultaneously
- Must be able to work well within a team environment and able to adapt quickly to change
- Active Top Secret Clearance is required
- DoD 8570 training and certifications Cisco and Security certification
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top