Network Communications 2
Northrop Grumman is seeking a Network Communications representative to help support a program located at Schriever, Air Force Base, in Colorado Springs, CO.
- The NEG workcenter is looking for a candidate that capable of being a technical expert in a fast paced environment that is working with new programs in designing and documenting their interface needs and requirements.
- Frequent teleconferencing, personal interfacing, and educating the new user on AFSCN/NOPS processes are required to spearhead any initiatives or the resolution of any issues.
- Candidate must be able to communicate to all levels of management, cross-workcenter, and to external customers to accomplish project milestones and events.
- Candidate must be capable of preparing and presenting complex briefings to customers and users.
- Candidate must have a working technical knowledge of the AFSCN network, NRO COMM, and NOPS systems with regard to capability, impacts, and future developments.
- Candidate must be knowledgeable on system requirements, traceability analysis and requirements management.
- Knowledge of the AFSCN PRD/PSP process and program ICD development is also needed.
- Knowledge and/or experience with AFSCN WANIU, DCC, and IRON Database administration are also desired. Must be able to perform other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain TS/SCI clearance
- 2 Years with Bachelors in Science; 0 Years with Masters, or 6 years in lieu of a degree
- Familiarity with real-time, critical systems
- Strong team building and coordination skills
- Ability to lead by example and influence
- Ability to work and self-manage in a high paced dynamic environment
- Critically minded to troubleshoot system and determine root cause -TRBC setup -TRBC operations -TRBC Maintenance to Level-I -AFSCN Antenna operations -AFSCN Antenna Maintenance to Level-I -AFSCN Antenna testing
- TRBC Maintenance to Level-II
- AFSCN Antenna Maintenance to Level-II
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with customers, management, and technical/operations staff
- Security plus certification is desired.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top