Roles and Responsibilities:
The qualified applicant will be responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining content-based web applications; applying current agency and team standards; developing applicable documentation; communicating status to appropriate personnel; providing quality work; and working independently within a team environment.
- Develops web applications using .Net, Entity Framework, and SQL Server
- Performs QA reviews and all applicable testing before returning to client for final review, approval, and clearance.
- Knows and continues to keep up-to-date on Section 508 accessibility requirements and ensures all web pages and web files are compliant.
- Performs cross-browser testing and follows all internal approval and clearance processes before posting pages.
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
- Bachelor's degree Computer Science, Information Systems Management, Mathematics,or related field with a minimum of 2 years of experience or 6 years of experience to satisfy the education and years of experience requirement.
- Two years' experience with .Net application development, C#, T-SQL, ASP.Net web forms, ASP .Net MVC, Entity Framework, N-Tier application development, and SQL Server
- Four years of experience performing Data Normalization, Object Oriented Programing, SOLID Principals, and Model Based Engineering
- Cross browser experience and backwards compatibility with graceful degradation
- Ability to work ability to work both independently, and on a team, and on concurrent tasks.
- Ability to comprehend complex development models and translate them in to sound and maintainable designs
- Must be a US Citizen or a Green CardHolder
Candidates with these desired skills will be given preferential consideration:
- Master's degree in computer science, information systems management, mathematics, operations research, statistics, or engineering with a minimum of 1 year experience
- Experience with HTML5, CSS3, Less.js or other CSS preprocessor, or additional web application development frameworks
- 2 years of Bootstrap, AngularJS and responsive web application development
- Experience in .NET Core (dotnetcore) Platform independent
- Experience with No SQL , Elastic Search
- Experience in SSRS
Back to top