Northrop Grumman Technology Services sector is seeking an Information Technology Software Analyst 4 (Senior .Net Application Developer) to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals supporting a Federal Government customer in Washington, DC.
We are looking for someone who strives to be innovative, to explore, to test, defines ideas, enjoys tackling big problems, and comes up with elegant solutions to meet customer's needs and supports their missions. In this role, you will design, develop, debug/test, and deploy custom applications and modules (.NET-based applications) that meet operational requirements, including scalability and maintainability. In order to be successful in this role, we expect that qualified candidates will have the following:
- 10 Years with Bachelors, 8 Years with Masters in Computer Science or a related field required.
- 5 years of software development experience in developing, implementing, and maintaining solutions using the Microsoft technology stack.
- Experience with service-oriented, multi-tier Architecture, and implementation of scalable, high-performing .NET web applications.
- Experience with SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), Crystal Reports
- Knowledge of relational databases, specifically MS SQL Server.
- Experience with Team Foundation Server (TFS) for source control and project management is preferred Commitment to high quality and good practices and standards, including object-oriented design, code refactoring, and code documentation
- Strong critical thinking, operations and systems analysis, and problem solving skills.
- Consultative approach and work ethic should be described by the following:
- Proactive, capable of making and meeting commitments, and the ability to execute brilliantly with an unwavering commitment to quality.
- Ability to work independently and on multiple tasks/initiatives with multiple deadlines.
- Ability to adapt to new environments and assimilate information quickly.
- Committed to learning the customer's business in order to ensure that the work products developed supports their mission.
- Provide the customer with effective and efficient solutions, not merely stating problems.
- Strong organizational / communication skills.
- Experience with Agile, test-driven development, and continuous integration process.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top