Are you interested in expanding your career through experience and exposure, all the while supporting a mission that seeks to ensure the security of our nation and its allies? If so, then Northrop Grumman may be the place for you. As a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products and solutions to customers worldwide, Northrop Grumman offers an extraordinary portfolio of capabilities and technologies. Here at Northrop Grumman we are comprised of professionals that bring different perspectives, are curious about the world, accepting of each other, and understand that the more ideas, backgrounds, and experiences we bring to our work then the more innovative we can be. As we continue to build our talented workforce we look for professionals that exemplify our core values, leadership characteristics, and approach to innovation.
Roles and Responsibilities:
The qualified applicant will be responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining content-based web applications; applying current agency and team standards; developing applicable documentation; communicating status to appropriate personnel; providing quality work; and working independently within a team environment.
- Develops web applications using .Net, Entity Framework, and SQL Server
- Performs QA reviews and all applicable testing before returning to client for final review, approval, and clearance.
- Knows and continues to keep up-to-date on Section 508 accessibility requirements and ensures all web pages and web files are compliant.
- Performs cross-browser testing and follows all internal approval and clearance processes before posting pages.
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
- Bachelor's degree Computer Science, Information Systems Management, Mathematics,or related field with a minimum of 5 years of experience or 9 years of experience to satisfy the education and years of experience requirement.
- Six years' experience with .Net application development, C#, T-SQL, .ASP.Net web forms, ASP .Net MVC, Entity Framework, N-Tier application development, and SQL Server
- Four years of experience performing Data Normalization, Object Oriented Programing, SOLID Principals, and Model Based Engineering
- Cross browser experience and backwards compatibility with graceful degradation
- Experience in Agile development, along with experience with TFS, SVN, Git and SharePoint
- Ability to work ability to work both independently, and on a team, and on concurrent tasks.
- Ability to comprehend complex development models and translate them in to sound and maintainable designs.
- Must be a US Citizen or a Green Card Holder
Candidates with these desired skills will be given preferential consideration:
- Master's degree in computer science, information systems management, mathematics, operations research, statistics, or engineering with a minimum of 1 year experience
- Experience with HTML5, CSS3, Less.js or other CSS preprocessor, or additional web application development frameworks
- 2 years of Bootstrap, AngularJS and responsive web application development
- Experience in .NET Core (dotnetcore) Platform independent
- Experience with No SQL , Elastic Search
- Experience in SSRS
- Experience with client-side web service integration
- Client-side unit testing experience
- Experience using standard APIs and interfaces
- Working knowledge of the information security concepts and principles, as it pertains to web application development.
- Experience with mobile development
- Knowledge of document management, collaboration, and/or workflow
- Experience as a Government contractor.
Back to top