NASA SENSE Systems Administrator
This position description does not represent a current opening but may be used to identify candidates with skills and
experience for positions within Northrop Grumman that frequently become available. Candidates who express an interest
may be considered for future positions at Northrop Grumman.
Northrop Grumman is building our Cyber Security team supporting the NASA SENSE Space Exploration Networks Services and Evolution program providing cyber operations support for their Terrestrial and Space based networks, classified and unclassified data and Cybersecurity improvements.
Responsibilities for this Pipeline requisition include:
- Analyzes functional business requirements and design specifications for functional activities.
- Provides identification/fixing for the problems within existing systems design/implementation of new systems, enhances the existing systems and participates in analysis, design and new construction of next generation IT systems. Responsible for understanding the needs of the customers and the realities of commercially available IT products, and creating requirements that will allow implementation by the architecture and engineering team and COTS products.
As a leader in information technology solutions Northrop Grumman provides talented individuals with the opportunity to:
- Work with the latest tools and technologies
- Share experiences, insights, perspectives, and creative solutions with some of the best minds in the industry.
- Connect with coworkers in a caring, diverse, and respectful environment
- Collaborate through integrated product teams, cross-functional teams, and employee resource groups
- 6 years with a Bachelor's Degree or 4 years with Masters Degree in related field.
- Experience with Linux/UNIX/Windows operating systems.
- Must possess experience of system engineering in one or more areas including telecommunications concepts, computer languages, operating systems, database/DBMS and middleware.
- Secret Clearance
- Previous working experience with NASA or other Cyber based Federal agencies
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/
Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For a complete EEO/
AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO U.S. Citizenship is required for most
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top