Mult-INT Flight Test Engineer - MQ-4C Triton UAS
Multi-INT Flight Test Engineer Level 3 MQ-4C Triton Unmanned Air System (UAS) Program. Responsible for working with the customer to develop a test and evaluation program plan to optimize testing associated with MQ-4C Multi-INT capabilities as well as development of Multi-INT test schedules and test procedures for flight testing. Interface with internal and external organizations to develop test and test data requirements. Support development and maintenance of test plans. Specify air vehicle system configurations and coordinate test planning activity with Flight Test Operations, Instrumentation, and Responsible Engineers. Identify and coordinate the availability of test resources. Participate in flight test readiness reviews, and flight test execution including pre and post test briefings. Schedule and assist with conducting ground and flight tests. Participate in post-test data evaluation, analysis and discrepancy resolution. Prepare and publish test summaries, test cards and test reports. Compile flight/ground test data and define changes required in
testing equipment, testing procedures, manufacturing processes, or new testing requirements.
- Bachelors degree in science/engineering/math or Bachelors degree with significant experience conducting flight test (5 years).
- Flight test, lab, or operational SIGINT/ESM/RADAR/EOIR experience highly desired.
- Must be able work independently to solve a variety of complex problems and develop Multi-INT test program plan.
- Must be able to support the conduct of tests plane side indoors and outdoors, as well as from Mission Control Stations and Telemetry Control Rooms.
- Must be able to obtain a Top Secret security clearance.
- Must be willing to work a flexible work schedule that may included extended shifts, weekends and holidays.
- The ability to obtain and retain a Program Security Clearance is required as a condition of employment.
Flight test experience desired, but not required. Test Pilot School graduate and/or operational flight/flight test experience in EP-3/EA-6/F-18G desired, but not required.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top