MS&T Division Security Manager 3
At Northrop Grumman we develop cutting-edge technology that preserves freedom and advances human discovery. Our pioneering and inventive spirit has enabled us to be at the forefront of many technological advancements in our nation's history - from the first flight across the Atlantic Ocean, to stealth bombers, to landing on the moon. We continue to innovate with developments from launching the first commercial flight to space, to discovering the early beginnings of the universe. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems Sector (NGAS) is currently seeking a Division Security Manager to join our team in Melbourne, FL.
This role serves as the senior security management official for the MS&T Division. In addition to the MS&T programs this role will have leadership responsibility for the Security Team at the St. Augustine COE. Manages the integration of all security initiatives and security budgets across the MS&T programs and CoE's, ensures employee engagement and facilitates change where necessary to ensure contract compliance while meeting operational and business goals. Provides leadership, guidance and professional development for a network of Site and Program Security Managers as well as security professionals at all levels. Assists in the identification of security requirements that can be satisfied through shared services or common processes. Works directly on tasks necessary to ensure effective management and implementation of Program and CoE goals, milestones and objectives. Manages security programs that define, develop, implement and oversee security requirements in support of all sensitive or restricted government programs and corporate sensitive initiatives.
The successful candidate will:
- Interface daily with Division, COE, program, and enterprise leadership; professionalism, ownership, and mission driven is paramount.
- Support the MS&T Vice President and leadership team
- Participate in strategy and execution meetings and decisions for the Division
- Function in fast pace, changing environment, meet deadlines, must be solution driven and cost conscious when making decisions.
- Must have a Bachelor's Degree plus a minimum of 7 years of security professional work experience; or a Master's Degree plus a minimum of 5 years of security professional work experience.
- Broad experience across the following security disciplines: Program security, Physical security requirements, Industrial security, Personnel security, Information security, Security operations for a large site, International security, and/or Government directives.
- Must have recent experience managing direct reports / Minimum of at least five staff.
- Must have experience with Government Security Policy (I.e.- NISPOM, etc)
- Must hold and maintain an Active DoD Secret Clearance. U.S. Citizenship is required.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a DoD Top Secret Clearance is required.
- Must have proven leadership skills, ability to manage a large organization, ability to develop and lead employees; and extensive experience with government agencies and government requirements.
- Current CISSP Certification or Security Certification
- Excellent Project Management skills
- Knowledge of EVMS
- Demonstrated expertise and experience in making critical security decisions for dynamic business units that support high value contracts
- Must have recent budget responsibility
- Preferred Leadership Traits:
- Unwavering ethics and values
- Strong partner and team player; focused on team success
- Courageous; takes risks in ideas and actions
- Never satisfied with status quo; always pushing for improvements and change
- Excellent business acumen
- Focused on how HR processes and tools accelerate
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top