Mission Systems Interview Day - Systems Engineering
At Mission Systems sector – with its 27,000 employees in 20 countries – we're using our expertise in information and electronic systems to address our customers' needs for Systems Engineers. Join us in harnessing the disruptive force of the digital transformation to create mission-winning technologies to help protect freedom and security for our nation and its allies.
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems Systems Engineering team is hosting an interview day on Thursday, August 24, 2017.
We are looking for Systems Engineers with any of the following skillsets for our Baltimore location(s):
- Radar signal processing
- Electronic Warfare
- Systems Integration & Test
- Anti-Tamper, Information Assurance, or System Security
- Space systems engineering or systems architecture
If you would like to be considered to interview for a position, please apply so that we can have our team review your resume against our growing business needs.
- Northrop Grumman Mission System's has similar skillset needs across the nation as well.
This is a PIPELINE REQUISITION
- BS degree in Science, Technology, Engineering, or Math or related field.
- Experience in Radar, Electronic Warfare, Space, Systems Integration & Test, Anti-Tamper, Information Assurance or System Security
- Active DoD Secret clearance or above.
- MS degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Math related field.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For a complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top