Mission Systems Hiring Event for Embedded Software, Digital Hardware and Signal Processing
At Mission Systems sector – with its 27,000 employees in 20 countries – we're using our expertise in information and electronic systems to address our customers' highest-priority missions. Join us in harnessing the disruptive force of the digital transformation to create mission-winning technologies to help protect freedom and security for our nation and its allies.
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems hiring teams are hosting an invitation-only hiring event in Morrisville, NC to meet you!
When: Thursday, September 21, 2017
Time: 2:00 - 7:00 p.m.
Areas of Focus: (Ability to obtain and maintain Secret clearance and above)
- Software Engineers
- Software Test and Verification Engineers
- Digital Design Engineers (ASIC / FPGA)
- Board Level Design
- Signal Processing Engineers
- Real-Time Embedded Software Design
For the following areas to join our team for opportunities in our Morrisville, NC Offices.
If you would like to be considered for this event, please apply and our hiring team review your resume against our growing business needs!
- Northrop Grumman Mission System's has similar skillset needs across the nation as well.
This is a PIPELINE REQUISITION
- STEM Degree, BS Computer Science, BS Electrical Engineering
- US Citizenship and ability to obtain and maintain a secret level clearance
- Active DoD Secret level clearance or higher
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top