Mission Assurance Manager 3
Are you interested in expanding your career through experience and exposure, all while supporting a mission that seeks to ensure the security of our nation and its allies? If so, then Northrop Grumman is the place for you. As a leading global security company, we provide innovative systems, products and solutions to our customers worldwide. We are comprised of diverse professionals that bring different perspectives and ideas, understanding that the more experiences we bring to our work the more innovative we can be. As we continue to build our workforce we look for people that exemplify our core values, leadership characteristics, and approach to innovation.
Northrop Grumman Technology Services has an opening for a Mission Assurance Manager 3 located in Oklahoma City, OK.
The Mission Assurance Manager will be responsible for establishing and leading the Mission Assurance (MA) functionin Oklahoma City, OK; a key element of the Global Logistics and Modernization Division (GLM) within the Technology Services sector.
She/he will lead a high performing team of quality professionals responsible for facilitating a continuous improvement culture focused on increasing process effectiveness and efficiency; and will be responsible for executing, monitoring and reporting on the health of the quality system and the quality of the products and services produced across the site.
This includes managing the Quality / Mission Assurance functions across the campus, setting goals of sub organizations (Production & Development Program Quality, Quality Management System Compliance, Metrology/Calibration, Non- Destructive Inspection, and supporting the supplier quality and Environmental Health and Safety Organizations).
She/he will plan and execute the MA program using measurable goals and effectiveness criteria in support of the overall business strategy. To be successful in this position, you must have proven track record of solving complex problems through systematic and objective evaluation of information resulting in effective communication, championing, and implementation of change with a diverse set of internal and external customers and suppliers.
You will interface with Vice-Presidents and senior business unit Mission Assurance, DCMA, Customers and Supplier executives. Your excellent interpersonal and organizational skills combined with a can do attitude are essential.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Quality - Direct and coordinate all of the site's quality assurance functional disciplines, including Quality Control, Quality Engineering, Supplier Quality, Quality Programs and Quality Systems per ISO 9001/AS9100/AS9110/FAA standards and other internal/external compliance standards and regulations.
- Quality Management Representative, responsible for ensuring processes needed for the quality management system is implemented, maintained and improved
- Resource Management - Plan and manage the department's manpower, budget and physical assets.
- Personnel Management - Plan and implement professional development and career management programs for site MA personnel while positively influencing employee engagement.
- Bachelor's degree anda minimum of 10 years applicable experience-OR- a Master's Degreewith a minimum of 8 years applicable experience.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a DOD Secret Security Clearance and must meet the requirements to acquire and retain additional clearancesneeded for Program Access to maintain employment.
- Demonstrated expertise in Quality Management System (QMS) development, implementation, and maintenance to the DCMA Inst. 8210, NAS 412, ISO 9001 and AS9100 standards.
- Ability to apply QMS knowledge skill and experience in a manufacturing and service organization.
- Experience in the review and extraction of contract requirements for implementation in documented processes and procedure executable by the workforce.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with Program Management and other functional entities in the development of performance metrics in the areas of customer satisfaction, product/service performance, process performance and supplier/subcontractor performance.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate with various levels of the organization including but not limited to developing and delivering Operating Unit, Program and Customer Leadership briefs.
- Must have strong teamwork skills, along with the ability to work independently, and the ability to develop technical solutions to complex problems.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.) applications.
- Must be willing to work aflexible work schedule that may include extended shifts, holidays, weekends, and support on call status for a 24 hours-a -day, 7 days a week , 365 days a year operation
- Willingness to travel up to 25% of the time.
- US Citizenship required
- Experience leading and developing a geographically disperse team of quality professions.
- Active/current B-2 Program clearance.
- Current demonstrated DCMA Inst. 8210 compliance auditing experience.
- Experience handling classified information, components, documents and computer systems requiring multiple classification levels.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
A’Darien J.Enterprise Communications Professional
A’Darien oversees executive and organizational communications within the company in order to ensure all Northrop Grumman employees are kept in the know and are aware of the company’s values.
Back to top