Military Trainer 3
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems in air and space that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
The primary mission of the PDAS Training Team is to train military and military-related personnel on specialized computer systems. The Team members are not only instructors but knowledgeable in information technology and system administration.
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems is seeking a Military Trainer 3 to belocated in Landover, MD, and will require a current Top Secret SCI level clearance.
The Training personnel shall
- Train all system users specifically System Administrators, Security Managers, Site Chiefs, System Security Administrators, and Deployable users.
- Provide a classroom environment, equipment, and software ready for the trainees; maintain a thorough and current knowledge of the system.
- Assist in student registration process including input, database reporting, and student status.
- Keep all training course materials, practical exercises and examinations current, and ensure the training software suite reflects the current fielded configuration.
- Develop new courses in response to Government tasking .
- Bachelor's degree with6 years of relevant instruction/training experience, additional experience may be used in lieu of degree.
- Familiarity with Apple, Microsoft products, and office automation software
- Must have experience in the following: computer workstations operating in a network environment;and basic troubleshooting skills in software and hardware such as help desk support.
- Must be capable of relating technical data to non-technical mid-level military officers and DOD civilians.
- Good organizational skills along with strong written, presentation & verbal communications skills to include experience in the development and delivery of training course materials.
- Active DoD TS/SCI security clearance
- Formal, practical and successful experience training adults in the operation of computer hardware and software
- Prior military experience
- Experience with Computer Based Training (CBT) techniques and development
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Enterprise Communications Professional
A’Darien oversees executive and organizational communications within the company in order to ensure all Northrop Grumman employees are kept in the know and are aware of the company’s values.
Back to top