Mid Level Engineer Electronics
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems in air and space that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems has an opening for aMid-Level Electronics Engineer to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Roseville, CA.
The selected candidate will be responsible for integrating and testing software/hardware systems in complex IT systems. The selected candidate will be working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment working closely with other engineers and technicians in a lab environment.
- Developing engineering documentation for system configuration
- Executing engineering projects on schedule.
- Collaborate with engineers to generate and redline documented procedures and troubleshoot.
- Candidate should have good coordination, planning, and documentation skills.
- Implement engineering changes to the system as required
- This position requires up to 25% travel
The selected candidate should thrive in a fast-paced work environment with high expectations, significantly diverse assignments, collaborative/team settings across all levels.
- Bachelor's Degree in a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics) discipline from an accredited university
- Minimum 5 Years of STEM related experience with Bachelors in a STEM related field; 3 Years with Masters; 0 Years with PhD.
- An active in-scope DoD Top Secret Clearance
- Must have the ability to obtain Special Program Access
- This position requires up to 25% travel
- Master's degree
- Special Program Access
- Ability to develop and maintain Microsoft PowerShell scripts
- Ability to develop and maintain Bash and Python scripts
- Ability to develop and maintain Microsoft Group Policies
- Familiarity with storage systems and basic networking
- Ability to author and maintain technical installation, configuration, and update procedures
- Ability to document and maintain system configurations
- Ability to provide engineering technical support for peer teams
- Ability to engineer and Test new technical solutions in lab environments
- Ability to design and implement VMware high-availability virtualized infrastructures
- Ability to maintain COTS Hardware and Software configuration matrix
- Ability to script deployments of Microsoft Windows Server and Workstation operating systems
- Ability to script deployments of Solaris 10 and 11 operating systems
- Ability to automate installation of COTS software
- Ability to engineer solutions to address new technical requirements and/or bug fixes
- Ability to implement engineering changes to the system as required
- Ability to maintain compatibility with existing architectures when implementing system enhancements
- Ability to release CM controlled documentation, scripts, and COTS software media
- Experience with the following technologies also desired:
- Solaris 10 and 11, Oracle OEM
- Microsoft Windows Server, Microsoft Windows, Active Directory, Windows Server Update Services
- VMware ESXi, VMware vCenter
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top