Mid Level Cyber Information Assurance Analyst
Perform assessments of systems and networks within the networking environment or enclave and identify where those systems and networks deviate from acceptable configurations, enclave policy, or local policy. Establishes strict program control processes to ensure mitigation of risks and supports obtaining certification and accreditation of systems. Includes support of process, analysis, coordination, security certification test, security documentation, as well as investigations, software research, hardware introduction and release, emerging technology research inspections and periodic audits. Assist in the implementation of the required government policy (i.e., NISPOM, DCID 6-3), make recommendations on process tailoring, participate in and document process activities. Perform analyses to validate established security requirements and to recommend additional security requirements and safeguards.
This individual will be part of a team of individuals supporting the F3I accreditation process.
- Bachelor's degree and 5 years experience OR 9 years of experience in lieu of a degree.
Top Secret Clearance with the ability to gain an SCI
- Prior work experience in a secure IT or Engineering environment.
- Strong documentation and presentation skills, and ability to easily create work instructions.
- Ability to work both independently as a self-starter and with a team in a fast paced environment.
- Security certification.
- Documentation skills to create work instructions or procedures.
- UNIX, Linux and/or Windows vendor certifications.
- Previous experience as a cyber architect or systems administrator
- Experience with installing, configuring, and securing Linux and Windows systems.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top