Microelectronic Material & Process Specialist
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems is seeking Microelectronic Material and Process Specialists to join its Advanced Microelectronic Cell within its Manufacturing Organization. This position is located in Linthicum, Maryland.
Assist engineers in the facility to perform processes for the development and production of a variety of modules and assembliesbuilt in the AMEC facility using a variety of process equipment and materials.
- Set up and run complex process equipment; including but not limited to; auto - wire/wedge bonding, component placement, rework, sikama, manual wire and wedge bonding.
- Train, guide other Microelectronics Material and Process Specialists and EMS personnel.
- Maintain process documentation required in the microelectronic and assemblies built in the AMEC facility.
- Assist engineering in the development and implementation of process improvements.
- Make recommend process improvements to engineering.
- Set-up and operate a variety of advanced automatic/manual manufacturing and special research equipment with limitedinstruction and guidance from engineering or higher classified Microelectronics Material and Process Specialists.
- Successfully complete all required training courses.
- Capture required process data, analyze and make recommendations to engineering.
This is a 3rdshift position.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Must possess a minimum of six (6) college credits in a laboratory science such as chemistry or physics, computer science, or a related technical field. Military equivalent will be accepted.
- Experience in a manufacturing and or laboratory environment OR college or military coursework in a related technical field.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top