Mgr Technical Training
Are you interested in the opportunity to work for an industry-leading company whose work with cutting-edge technology is driven by something human: the lives our technology protects? If so, Northrop Grumman may be the place for you. It's not the systems that drive us: it's the soldier our systems bring home. It's not just the equipment that motivates us: it's the people our equipment protects. It's not the innovation that gets us up in the morning: it's whom those innovations serve. We're united by our work to help people and protect the world. And that mission makes our team even stronger.
When you join Northrop Grumman, you'll have the opportunity to connect with coworkers in an environment that's uniquely caring, diverse, and respectful. Employees share experiences, insights, perspectives, and creative solutions with some of the best minds in the industry. We collaborate through integrated product teams, cross-functional teams, and employee resource groups, while thriving through the support of training and development, mentors and every day coaching, along with extensive health and work/life benefits. We're committed to our employees' professional and personal development and success.
Northrop Grumman recruits top talent with traditional and non-traditional backgrounds in order to ensure our team is united, connected, skilled, focused and innovative. An inclusive workplace of people with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives is the key to our performance. At Northrop Grumman, we want our employees to bring their whole self to work. All your different sides are welcome here, as we believe they make our team, our products and our services, that much better.
- Designs, facilitates and delivers programs to train all levels of civilian and military personnel.
- Develops tests and visual aids, conducts training classes, and develops criteria for evaluating effectiveness of training activities.
- Keeps abreast of training and development research: learning theory, motivation theory, and new materials, methods, and techniques.
- Develops in-house programs and practices to identify developmental needs, including preparing personnel for more responsible positions and increasing effectiveness in present assignments.
- Evaluates and/or oversee contractors or vendors to develop and/or administer training programs.
- Responsible for development of e-learning programs.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Information Technology, Health or related field with a minimum of 10 years of experience
- 6 years of experience with healthcare applications and terminology, specifically supporting the Defense Health Agency.
- 3 years of experience designing, facilitating and delivering training programs to civilian and military personnel.
- Ability to compose materials such as detailed reports, work-related manuals & publications.
- Ability to develop and present material outside the immediate work function.
- Able to perform work in an approved environment during specified work hours.
- Able to change physical locations based upon need (including physical ability to travel up to 25% and internationally)
- Demonstrated understanding of hospital information systems, electronic health records, and health information exchanges
- Experience with DoD Risk Management Framework
This position is contingent upon contract award, budget, and/or customer approval
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top