Mgr Systems Engineering 3 - SEIT Lead
- Redondo Beach, CA
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on groundbreaking systems in air and space that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have ambitious new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join efforts to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable commitment to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems has an opening for a Systems Engineering Manager 3 to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Space Park, Redondo Beach, California.
The Systems Engineering Integration and Test (SEIT) Lead role will be:
- Responsible for all aspects of SE, integration and testing for EPS-R ground segment program execution
- Accountable to NGAS Communication Systems Executive leadership
- Providing leadership and technical direction to a multi-discipline team
- Overseeing development of System Architect/MBE design and External System ICDs
- Planning and managing Ground segment SEIT cost and schedule
- Alignment and compliance of program execution with relevant established processes
The selected candidate should thrive in a fast-paced work environment with high expectations, significantly diverse assignments, collaborative/team settings across all levels.
To learn more about our hiring process for manager positions, please view our "Selecting the Best Qualified Managers" video: http://www.northropgrumman.com/SQMVideo
Back to top