Mgr Systems Engineering 3 (Process Lead)
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems Sector is seeking an experienced Process Lead to support maintenance and updates to a robust program level software lifecycle based process with a focus on Measurement and Analysis for the EPS CAPS program. Responsible for process updates and execution of a comprehensive software metrics and process program. Lead Risk Management activities. Provide guidance to program personnel as needed.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or other Technical Engineering Discipline plus a minimum of 10 years of experience in Software engineering process on major development program.
- Minimum 5 years experience leading technical teams
- Active security clearance.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- A Strong background in Statistics and expertise in Microsoft Excel is essential.
- Detail knowledge of Software Lifecycles, formal software processes and a software metric program are a plus.
- Risk Management experience.
- A strong background in statistics.
- Ground Software experience.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Enterprise Communications Professional
A’Darien oversees executive and organizational communications within the company in order to ensure all Northrop Grumman employees are kept in the know and are aware of the company’s values.
Back to top