Mgr Systems Engineering 3
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems Space Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance Systems Division (SISRSD) is seeking a Capture Manager 3 to join our team of dynamic and highly talented professionals. The work is based in Redondo Beach.
The Capture Manager will provide capture execution and leadership for the SISRSD opportunities in the Space Resiliency and Space Battle Management Command & Control (BMC2) campaigns. The successful candidate must possess the domain experience and ability to develop early win strategies for customer outreach and targeted influence with DoD and/or Intelligence Community organizations; devise detailed government relations and legislative advocacy plans; convene multi-functional teams to create mission discriminators through affordable, innovative technology and engineering, management strategies and cost strategies; present aforementioned plans and strategies to senior management in a concise fashion to enable early bid/no bid decisions. The successful candidate must also work closely with Competitive Analysis (CA), Position-to-Win (PTW) and Price Strategy teams to ethically obtain competitor information, formulate PTW baselines and develop cost models from which to derive a cost effective solution/bid. The selected candidate must develop industry teams to qualify, pursue, bid, and win targets.
The selected candidate needs to have strong intelligence mission understanding and the ability to quickly gain a strong systems understanding, a good understanding of the broad range of technologies associated with our operating unit (e.g., mission management, command/control systems, payload management, resilience, etc.), and exposure to the Northrop Grumman larger ecosystem of technologies and capabilities.
- Bachelor’s degree and 15 years’ related experience
- Minimum of 7 years hands-on experience in capture management, business development, and/or program management activities
- Familiarity with large Indefinite Delivery, Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) Vehicles and associated policy and recent congressional legislation on small business participation
- Experience in translating customer views and market data into new concepts of operation that drive affordable, innovative solutions and associated value propositions
- Working knowledge of U.S. Government procurement policies and regulations
- Ability to analyze strategic issues, excellent written and verbal communications. Previous experience briefing and interacting with senior customer officials and internal executive management
- Leadership and time management skills
- Willingness to travel up to 25% of the time
- Minimum active TS/SCI clearance
- Domain expertise in space ground systems and BMC2
- A high level of consulting and negotiating skills
- Program management and software or systems engineering skills
- Active or previously help SAP/SAR clearances
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Enterprise Communications Professional
A’Darien oversees executive and organizational communications within the company in order to ensure all Northrop Grumman employees are kept in the know and are aware of the company’s values.
Back to top