Mgr Supply Chain 3
- Linthicum Heights, MD
The Supply Chain Program Manager within the Operations Center of Excellence Program Planning organization is looking for a highly motivated proven leader to provide oversight of various programs within the Airborne Sensors & Network Division. The position requires the individual to lead a team responsible for the cost, schedule, and performance of suppliers for assigned programs. This position supports all phases of the program effort from the initiation of the supplier strategy and proposal phase through negotiation/negotiation strategy, award, execution, and sustainment at all times ensuring supplier performance meets program and sector objectives. This individual will be responsible for mission success of their supply chain responsibilities, and in conjunction with program office support, collaborate with the respective manufacturing and quality Operations functions, Engineering and Business Management to cohesively drive successful program performance. The individual selected for this position must demonstrate the ability to lead, recruit, motivate and develop a team. The candidate should understand the aspects of running the business and will have inputs to program EACs, Earned Value reporting, AOP preparation as well as establishing and meeting material receipts forecasting.
Responsible for activities and knowledge within multiple disciplines across the Supply Chain process. Participates in various aspects of supply chain process areas: Supply Chain-Plan, Supply Chain-Source, Supply Chain-Make, Supply Chain-Deliver as well as Supply Chain-Operations. Exhibits end-to-end supply chain competency and manages one or more Supply Chain functions (Planning, Sourcing, Small Business/Disadvantaged Programs, Supplier Quality, Warehouse & Transportation, Analytics, Compliance, Systems, etc.).
- Bachelor's degree
- 9+ years of related experience (e.g. cost account management, supplier financial reporting/forecasting and supplier/program/product scheduling)
- 5+ years of team lead and or management of people
- US Citizenship and ability to obtain government security clearance
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Demonstrates leadership success and ability to influence direct reports
- Successful collaboration with peers, other functions and all levels of management
- Highly effective interpersonal skills, commitment to fostering an engaging environment for others and excellent communication skills
- At least 5 years of previous experience in Supply Chain Management, Operations, Business Management or related field
- Demonstrates success/problem solving skills in supply chain, business management, operations, logistics, engineering or program management
- Knowledge of running large scale programs with significant material content
- Prior leadership in developing team or working with teams &/or mentoring others in career development activities
- Working knowledge of Federal and Defense contracting requirements including ITAR and FAR/DFARS
- Knowledge/experience with SAP
- Familiarity with Earned Value Management Systems and requirements, supplier financial reporting/forecasting, contracting/subcontracting, or supplier/program/product scheduling
- Ability to successfully manage complex supplier specifications, drawings, SOW's and supplier issue resolution
- Strong business acumen and ability to operate in a fast paced environment that consists of leading edge technology suppliers and non-traditional supply base.
Back to top