Mgr Supply Chain 2
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on groundbreaking systems in air and space that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join efforts to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable commitment to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
As a leader, you always act with integrity, and the highest ethical standards characterize everything you do. You enable your team to achieve predictable and balanced results, while satisfying the needs of internal and external partners. You treat all people with respect, and model personal growth and continuous development. You know how to build an inclusive environment that attracts, retains, and inspires a diverse and engaged team. You create trusted and valued customer relationships and communicate effectively, so that people throughout the organization feel engaged and connected to their work. You deliver excellence, strive for continuous improvement and respond vigorously to change. You ensure that your team has the information and tools needed to perform at their best. You demonstrate our committed pursuit of applying innovation to meet the requirements of our customer. You create and execute strategies that result in sustainable value creation that delivers measurable results.
If this is YOUkeep reading
Northrop Grumman Aerospace System Sector is seeking aManager Supply Chain 2 to join our team of qualified, diverse, individuals in. This position will be located in Redondo Beach, CA.
The selected candidate willmanage the Global Supply Chain (GSC) Metrics and Analytics group. The successful candidate will report directly to the Manager of GSC Operations, Performance group supporting multiple Programs. The individual will be required to support a diverse array of tasks and projects. The individual must be innovative and have the ability to manage and work with a diverse group of individuals and requires very good interpersonal and organization skills. Must be able to work on and complete demanding assignments and deadlines.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Coach and develop staff by providing an environment that encourages ongoing professional growth.
- Manage the team to integrate and manage disparate and complex data sources to enhance, scale, and automate analytics capabilities, models, and visualizations
- Has the ability to identify patterns and higher level information from all the data sources through use of tools and application programming
- Develop and implement Global Supply Chain Data Management Plan
- Maintain various GSC Databases by working with database administrators
- Coordinates with various GSC and other organizations regarding Metrics & Analytics.
- Ensures projects, initiatives, and processes are in conformance with the organization's established policies and procedures.
- Manage the Metrics & Analytics department budget
- Perform Employees Performance appraisals & address employee administrative activities
- Support hiring activities, including creating job requisitions, interviewing, and making hiring decisions.
- Have knowledge of Supply Chain Management/Procurement concepts and the government procurement process is desired.
- Perform other duties as assigned. Roles and responsibilities can often be expanded to accommodate changing business conditions
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5 years of experience in Global supply chain; Data management; Data Engineering; or Data Science; 3 years of experience with a Master's degree
- Proficient with Excel, Business Objects, Tableau and/or SQL reporting/metrics
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Secret Clearance
- Master's Degree discipline in Supply Chain or Computer/Data Science
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
A’Darien J.Enterprise Communications Professional
A’Darien oversees executive and organizational communications within the company in order to ensure all Northrop Grumman employees are kept in the know and are aware of the company’s values.
Back to top