Mgr Subcontracts Admin 2 - Clearance Required
At Northrop Grumman, our employee have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems in air and space that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advance human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to achieve what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems has an opening fora Manager of Subcontracts Administration 2 for our Redondo Beach, CA location supporting the Next Generation OPIR program.
- Direct supervision of staff, assigning work priorities and daily assignments
- Provide direction to the team to ensure compliance with established policies and procedures, the work will be conducted in an IPT/SMT environment to ensure all aspects of the subcontract - cost, schedule, quality, and technical performance in support of program requirements and commitments are met
- Manage a team responsible for development of subcontract specifications, work statements, and terms and conditions for the procurement of specialized materials, equipment, and/or services
- Prepare bid packages, conducts bidders conferences, analyzes and evaluates proposals, negotiates subcontract provisions, selects or recommends subcontractors, writes awards, and administers resulting subcontracts
- Negotiate and coordinate additions, deletions, or modifications to subcontracts
- Collaborate with Contract Administration and Purchasing to develop subcontracts policies and procedures
- Prepare and present executive level presentations
- Bachelor's degree
- 5 years of Global Supply Chain/SubcontractManagement and/ or Business Management experience; 3 years with a Master's degree
- Experience leading/managing a team
- Must have an Active Secret clearance with investigation within 6 years
- Advanced degree in Supply Chain Management
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top