Mgr Subcontracts Admin 2
- Redondo Beach, CA
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on groundbreaking systems in air and space that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join efforts to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable commitment to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
As a leader, you always act with integrity, and the highest ethical standards characterize everything you do. You enable your team to achieve predictable and balanced results, while satisfying the needs of internal and external partners. You treat all people with respect, and model personal growth and continuous development. You know how to build an inclusive environment that attracts, retains, and inspires a diverse and engaged team. You create trusted and valued customer relationships and communicate effectively, so that people throughout the organization feel engaged and connected to their work. You deliver excellence, strive for continuous improvement and respond vigorously to change. You ensure that your team has the information and tools needed to perform at their best. You demonstrate our committed pursuit of applying innovation to meet the requirements of our customer. You create and execute strategies that result in sustainable value creation that delivers measurable results.
Northrop Grumman Aeronautics System Sector is seeking a Subcontracts Admin Manager 2 to join our team of qualified, diverse, individuals in the Subcontracts Management supporting the MAS portfolio. This position will be located in Redondo Beach, CA.
This position is a Subcontracts Operational Integration leader, supporting the MAS Subcontracts team, and reporting directly to the Subcontracts Director, MAS Division. Overall responsibilities would be to ensure improved operational efficiency and continuously improving execution effectiveness across the programs supported by the MAS Subcontracts team, to include:
- Monitoring Subcontracts Process Efficiency & Health
- Assists MAS Subcontracts director in monitoring division level Subcontracts financial performance and metrics/trends and recommends effective corrective actions, and improvements
- Affordability Leader - Works with Subcontracts director and program senior managers to identify and capture program affordability opportunities and ensure cross-program integration and deployment of effective strategies
- Plans and leads all MAS division level Subcontracts Integration activity
- Other Special Assignments as needed
- Bachelor's degree with 5 years of experience in Subcontracts Management and/or Business Management related roles
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate across large, remotely located campuses and programs, and develop high quality integrated packages
- Prior experience leading a team/process/project
- Strong Excel and Microsoft Office Suite skills as well knowledge of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
- Ability to obtain and maintain a DoD Secret Clearance
- Strong written and financial skills
- Master's degree in Supply Chain or Business Administration
- Active DoD Secret Clearance
- Working knowledge of SAP & Tableau
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top