Mgr Subcontract Programs 3
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems sector is seeking a Program Subcontract Manager 3 to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in San Diego, CA.
Put your years of experience into a future of excellence. The qualified applicant will become part of Northrop Grumman's Key Supplier & Technology Management team in the Global Supply Chain organization.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Responsible for providing support at a supplier/subcontractor location based on business needs. This position may require travel up to 100% of time to be co-located at supplier/subcontractor in the Western Region. Ensure performance and support of the contract milestones of the system. Acts as the main focal point to the supplier/subcontractor; briefs executive management and customer on the status and issues affecting performance or cost; and conducts reviews with the supplier/subcontractor and program office. Interface with the Category Team relevant to the supplier. Program Manager responsibilities include: planning, risk management, and project performance addressing cost, schedule, and technical quality for identified scope based on business needs.
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Engineering or other related field
- 10 years of business experience
- 5 years of team lead / management experience
- Strong project management skills including organization and strategy generation
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Must be able to obtain a Secret Clearance
Candidates with these desired skills will be given preferential consideration:
- Master's Degree in Business, Engineering or other related field and 13 years of business experience
- Working knowledge of Aerospace & Defense Global Supply Chain practices
- Experience in providing technical management of Aerospace & Defense supply base
- Position prefers a candidate with a current TS/SCI Clearance
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top