Mgr Strategic Planning 3
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems is seeking a Manager of Strategic Planning to support the Poland WISLA IBCS Program. This position will be located in Huntsville, Alabama. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing high visible program management leadership for production, development, and support domestically and internationally for a US Army air and missile defense system. This important and key position will be responsible for multiple activities including, but not limited to:
- Serve as the Program primary interface with IAMD Contracts Representative
- Develop program contracting and sub contracting strategies
- Lead Program level planning and scheduling discussions
- Oversee Program change management
- Examine and intrepret Polish budgetary artifacts to assist with long range planning and posture
- Oversee strategic action item/issue management; Program associated IRADs; capital expenditures; program cost, schedule and change management activities; and risk and opportunity management
- Support Business Development in generation of strategic roadmap/goals for the program; Work Bench/target management; and organic growth
- Oversee and help manage Program proposal activities
- Plans and coordinates business reviews, resource allocations, organization structure and financial analysis.
- Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 14 years of experience in business or program management
- Knowledge of EVMS processes
- Experience in program planning and scheduling
- Experience in developing risk mitigation plans
- Strong knowledge of schedule and risk analysis tools
- Proposal development experience
- Knowledge of MS Office suite of applications including MS Project
- Active Secret level security clearance
- IBCS Program experience
- Experience with IMP and IMS development and conducting schedule risk assessments.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top