Mgr Strategic Planning 2
The Manager Strategic Planning 2 supports the development of the Mission Systems sector's integrated Long Range Strategic Plan (LRSP) investment plan and is responsible for its administration and coordination. Responsibilities
include development and administration of multi-year Non-Contractual Technical Activity (NCTA) investment plans on a continuous planning cycle; financial and business case analysis of proposed NCTA investments; building the
capability to evaluate the investment portfolio and assess investment priorities; management of a stable set of unfunded investment priorities to be funded if resources become available; coordination and integration with capital investment plans; preparation and presentation of briefings to executive leaders; and implementation and tracking of metrics that measure the effectiveness of investments.
The Manager Strategic Planning 2 leads a group of peers at the staff level across the sector, influencing and coordinating their efforts. The successful candidate must be a highly organized self-starter with the ability to work in a dynamic organization and must possess excellent leadership skills.
- Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 8 years of relevant experience, or Master's degree with a minimum of 6 years relevant experience
- Financial and business case analysis experience
- Management or leadership experience working with cross functional teams
- Experience managing projects, including development and execution of detailed project plans
- Experience with advanced financial analysis with expert Excel skills
- Able to present to and engage with senior management
- Able to obtain and maintain a security clearance
- Management experience in program, project, capture or integrated project teams
- Experience making venture capital and/or sophisticated investment allocation decisions
- Experience in the defense industry
- Experience presenting to senior management
- A current active security clearance
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top