Mgr Strategic Planning 2
- McLean, VA
The Strategic Growth organization within the Mission Systems Sector is seeking a Strategic Planning Manager to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals with the Agile/DevSecOps Directorate in McLean, VA.
The successful applicant for this position will develop long-range objectives and strategic plans for the corporation's Enterprise DevSecOps Initiative by identifying internal and external strategic issues that could affect growth and profitability. The candidate will develop and monitor profitability, productivity, and growth targets. May prepare acquisition proposals, recommend financial and nonfinancial strategic objectives and alternatives, and implement and maintain strategic and operational plans. The candidate will serve as Enterprise DevSecOps Initiative's primary interface to the Engineering & Sciences organization to ensure alignment with Agile and DevSecOps implementations as well as division programs and IRAD activities to gain knowledge of and lessons learned from on-going activities and support division adoption of strategic Agile/DevSecOps initiatives and standards.
Specific responsibilities include managing organization responsible for Enterprise DevSecOps Initiative's Architecture and Infrastructure Thrusts and all aspects of thrusts' execution including planning, risk management, and project performance addressing cost, schedule, and technical quality. The candidate will be responsible for overseeing development of NG's embedded microservice architecture, instantiation of an enterprise registry of secure, deployable microservices, development of NG's Software Factory reference architecture and building blocks, and instantiation of NG's Software Factory(s) providing DevSecOps-as-a-Service in NG Cloud infrastructures and DevSecOps-in-a-Box for support of detached and classified environments.
- Bachelor's degree in business, engineering, or similar technical field plus 10 years of relevant experience
- Advanced level of understanding of Agile management practices, methodologies and tools (including SAFe, Scrum and Kanban)
- Knowledge of DevSecOps Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) concepts, processes and tool suites
- Strong communication and presentation skills with demonstrated ability to explain complex concepts to customers and executive leadership
- A results driven attitude and a proven capability of working in a collaborative environment across distributed locations and organizations
- Master's degree in business, engineering, national security studies or equivalent
- Previous experience coaching teams in Agile management
- Previous experience defining strategic objectives/approach and managing, cost, schedule, technical quality, and team collaboration elements of programs/projects
- Currently possess or eligible for TOP SECRET/SCI Clearance
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top