Mgr, Robotics Marketing Operations
Northrop Grumman Remotec (in Clinton, TN), designs, manufacturers, and sells hazardous duty robots for both commercial and military use. These robots are used to detect and dispose of improvised explosive devices (IED’s) in addition to providing surveillance, mission support and sensor capability for a host of missions for our worldwide first responder and military personnel.
As part of the executive management team of Remotec, the successful candidate will lead the business development, sales, marketing, and service functions for the company. This key leader will drive a team chartered with providing market needs-based research critical in formulating company strategy, creating all marketing collateral, demonstrating capabilities at trade shows and industry events, driving orders to meet annual operating growth objectives, and ensuring that the service organization continues to provide unmatched, world-class responsiveness in meeting customer needs.
Extensive travel, domestic and international, is anticipated; nominally 50% time would be invested in visiting customers and exhibiting at trade shows, 25% in Clinton, TN, and 25% working remotely.
- Bachelors degree with 10-15 years experience spanning business development, capture management, & operations management.
- Demonstrated ability to lead $100M capture efforts & secure new business totaling $100M.
- Experience in building new commercial (non-DOD) businesses/franchises.
- Experience in development of strategic plans that consolidate unmet customer needs, market sizes & market segment growth rates for a disparate group of customers to help guide short-term and long-term business investment decisions.
- Proven experience in briefing senior customer & company executive management.
- Ability to delegate responsibilities and empower mid-size (20 person) teams.
- DOD secret clearance required.
- International business experience in Europe, the Middle East, and Asia.
- Experience in forging relationships across business areas to leverage resources and capitalize upon strategic opportunities.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Enterprise Communications Professional
A’Darien oversees executive and organizational communications within the company in order to ensure all Northrop Grumman employees are kept in the know and are aware of the company’s values.
Back to top