Mgr Proposals 2
Lead proposals for Cyber and Intelligence Mission Solutions (CIMS) Division opportunities with responsibility for delivering high quality proposal artifacts on time and budget. Compile cost, schedule, management, staffing and technical elements in the development of proposals in accordance with request for proposal (RFP) specifications. Manage the team of volume leads and writers, and functional personnel to implement the NG solution and messaging. Collaborate with capture, program managers, and functional organizations to resolve complex, time sensitive problems. Research and analyze historical customer information, support development of cost models to support proposal efforts. Participate in strategy meetings. Run formal and informal review teams.
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience leading proposals of at least $30M in value (PV)
- Direct experience in proposal operations and management
- Familiarity with large Indefinite Delivery, Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) Vehicles and associated policy and recent congressional legislation on small business participation
- Experience in translating customer views and market data into new concepts of operation that drive affordable, innovative solutions and associated value propositions
- Working knowledge of U.S. Government procurement policies and regulations
- Ability to analyze strategic issues, excellent written and verbal communications
- Leadership and time management skills
- Willingness to travel up to 25% of the time
- Experience leading proposals of at least $50M in value (PV)
- Understand the cyber and intelligence marketplace
- TS/SCI clearance
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top