Mgr Project Management 1
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems is looking for a Program Manager 1 supporting the Intelligence Community (IC) to manage a diverse, forward-leaning team and a dynamic and rewarding mission. This is a multi-faceted Program Management 1 requisition, for the support of a restricted program as it relates to all applicable federal, contractual, customer and company requirements. This position will be part of a very small program team and will help direct personnel on the accomplishment of program tasks and oversee all phases of Program Management. Candidate will participate in supporting all Program financial requirements as well as Security and building facility issues. Candidate will help coordinate and resolve all Program security and facility database requests. Program management responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following: participate in daily program dialog with the customer, quickly complete customer requests, support the creation and presentation of Program Management Reviews, and keep active lines of communications with customer lead representatives to address daily reported issues. Position will require a constant grasp of evolving customer requirements and the ability to effectively manage customer expectations. Personnel management and supervision experience and effective interaction with a variety of host Program vendor personnel will be required.
- Typical Minimum Education / PM Experience: Bachelor's degree with four years professional experience; or Master's degree with 2 years professional experience; or a High School diploma with 10 years professional experience.
- Active TS/SCI clearance with Poly.
- Highly motivated, organized, and attention to detail individual with the ability to rapidly staff a multitude of program issues while fostering effective working relationships with many levels of internal and external customers.
- Exceptional customer/client interaction and interpersonal communications skills.
- Ability to multi-task and staff several Program efforts throughout the busy day.
- Ability to accurately plan, schedule, and arrange Program tasks and priorities in accomplishing objectives.
- Ability to display tact, discretion and diplomacy in dealing with all levels of employees.
- The candidate must have the eagerness and motivation to adapt to and excel in a fast-paced work environment in a variety of program management areas.
- Computer and Microsoft desktop office software products experience.
- PMP Certification or Program Management policies and procedures familiarity.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top