Are you interested in the opportunity to work for an industry-leading company whose work with cutting-edge technology is driven by something human: the lives our technology protects? If so, Northrop Grumman may be the place for you. It's not the systems that drive us: it's the soldier our systems bring home. It's not just the equipment that motivates us: it's the people our equipment protects. It's not the innovation that gets us up in the morning: it's whom those innovations serve. We're united by our work to help people and protect the world. And that mission makes our team even stronger.
When you join Northrop Grumman, you'll have the opportunity to connect with coworkers in an environment that's uniquely caring, diverse, and respectful. Employees share experiences, insights, perspectives, and creative solutions with some of the best minds in the industry. We collaborate through integrated product teams, cross-functional teams, and employee resource groups, while thriving through the support of training and development, mentors and every day coaching, along with extensive health and work/life benefits. We're committed to our employees' professional and personal development and success.
Northrop Grumman recruits top talent with traditional and non-traditional backgrounds in order to ensure our team is united, connected, skilled, focused and innovative. An inclusive workplace of people with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives is the key to our performance. At Northrop Grumman, we want our employees to bring their whole self to work. All your different sides are welcome here, as we believe they make our team, our products and our services, that much better.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Lead overall planning and execution of project to meet cost, schedule and quality objectives
- Work and communicate with senior Government personnel to ensure smooth and effective translation of the business requirements into technical architecture and solutions
- Build, execute, and manage the Project Management Plan (PMP) to include integration, scope, risks, quality, communication, subcontractor, and Human Resources management
- Ensure compliance with security program and policies
- Assess project issues and develop resolutions to meet productivity, quality, and client-satisfaction goals and objectives
- Develops mechanisms for monitoring project progress and for intervention and problem solving with project managers, line managers, and client
- Ensures adherence to quality standards and reviews project deliverables
- Responsible for day-to-day management and escalation of project risks and issues
- Provide managerial assistance in the areas of: goal setting, prioritizing, employee performance assessments & corrective actions, training development/conduct and coordination and execution of meetings
- Constantly monitor and report on progress of the project to all stakeholders
- Present reports defining project progress, problems and solutions
- Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs
Bachelor's degree in Business, Information Technology, Health or related field with a minimum of 15 years overall experience.
- Lead experience in the last five years in large system Software development, test, integration and delivery, and quality management oversight.
- Strong technical background to include a minimum of 4 years in enterprise applications systems, business process re-engineering or software development life cycle.
- Possesses PMP or DAU PM Level III Certification
- Direct work experience in project management capacity.
- Proven experience in people management, strategic planning, risk management and change management.
- Demonstrated proficiency in oral and written communication for presentations at all levels.
- Strong leadership and communication skills with the ability to work effectively with critical partners, both internal and external.
- A proven ability to work well under pressure in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, balancing multiple tasks, changing requirements and priorities, and short deadline.
- Knowledge of current market trends and industry best practices in Information Technology, to include software development methodologies.
- Experience with and understanding of doing business with the federal government.
- Experience with application development on Mainframe and Mid-Tier Environments.
- This position requires US Citizenship.
- Must have Secret/Top Secret clearance or be able to obtain Secret/Top Secret clearance.
- 6 Years' experience with healthcare applications and terminology, specifically supporting the Defense Health Agency
- Expertise leading teams in designing, building and deploying interfaces utilizing health IT interoperability standards such as Dicom, HL7, IHE, & FHIR
- Demonstrated understanding of hospital information systems, electronic health records, and health information exchanges
- Experience with DoD Risk Management Framework
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
This position is contingent upon contract award, budget, and/or customer approval.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top