Mgr Programs 3 Next Generation Interceptor Raytheon Program Oversight Manager
- Tucson, AZ
Embark on a career putting innovative, reliable, and agile products and ideas into orbit, and beyond. Northrop Grumman has opportunities waiting for you that play a vital role in human space exploration, national defense, and scientific discovery, supporting multiple programs across the universe. With us, you'll discover a culture of curiosity and collaboration that will have you Defining Possible from the day you start. Our space systems connect and protect millions of people on earth every day, now and for the future. Explore your future and launch your career today.
Northrop Grumman Space Sector is searching for an experienced Mgr, Programs 3, Next Generation Interceptor Raytheon Program Oversight Manager to join LMDS (Launch Vehicle Missile Defense) business unit in Chandler,AZ. This position will be located in Tucson, AZ.
This position is contingent upon contract award anticipated in December 2020 through January 2021 timeframe.
The Next Generation Interceptor (NGI) Raytheon Program Oversight Manager will be responsible to ensure Raytheon meets all contractual and technical requirements for the program in close collaboration with the NGI Program Director and sub-contract management. This role will operate at the Raytheon facility in Tucson AZ and ensure compliance with contractual provisions regarding program execution, quality, engineering, and reporting. The successful candidate will draw upon the Northrop Grumman cross-functional organization to accomplish these duties through site visits and data review. As a key interface to Raytheon, the Raytheon Program Oversight Manager will develop strong contract intimacy to support value creation strategies and actions on the program.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Oversight of cost, schedule, quality and technical performance of the Raytheon sub-contract
- Ensuring reporting of program performance in Internal Program Reviews and Quarterly EAC reviews
- Leading and directing cross-functional support team evaluating program cost, schedule, quality and technical performance objectives
- Overseeing baseline change implementation for new Scope of Work added to the contract
- Identifying program financial Risk and Opportunities
- Ensuring Raytheon execution per the contract
- Developing both NG and Raytheon relationships and intimacy to support program oversight
- Delivering presentations to customers, executive management and other program stakeholders
- Participating in the negotiation of contracts, contract changes, specifications, operating budgets, schedule milestones, and key terms and conditions
- Bachelor's degree and 15 years of related experience; Master's degree and 12 years of relevant experience
- 7 years program management experience with missile programs
- Prior leadership experience
- Active Top Secret security clearance
- U.S. Citizenship is required
- Ability to travel up to 20%, primarily to Chandler AZ
- Program management experience in a subcontractor role
- Program management experience with large aerospace contracts
Back to top