Mgr Programs 3
Northrop Grumman, Mission Systems is looking for a Manger, Programs Level 3 to support the Aircraft Survivability business unit. The primary objective will be the delivery of all contractual requirements on cost and on schedule, while achieving all technical requirements. The individual will lead a cross-functional organization aligned to common program performance goals. This role will be focused on domestic production programs in our Survivability Production Programs Operating Unit.
Program Managers are responsible for coordination and management of all phases of execution, from inception (proposal development) through completion (contract closeout). Primary responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Adherence to all internal processes for Program Management
- Leading and directing a cross-functional Integrated Product Team (IPT)
- Completion and tracking of the Contract Requirements Traceability Matrix
- Development and adherence to Integrated Master Schedules (IMS)
- Development and adherence to budget baselines using Earned Value Management (EVM) methodologies and tools
- Submission of program performance in internal reporting systems (i.e. IPRS)
- Coordination of Contract Change Board activities internally and with the customer, to include Engineering Change Proposals (ECP)
- Government Property (GFE, CFE, etc.) tracking and management
- Development and delivery of presentations to customers, management, and other program stakeholders
- Knowledge and execution of a variety of proposal and contract types (FFP, FPIF and CPFF)
- Proposal development / capture planning and strategy
- Creation, review and finalization of the program Statement of Work
- Negotiation and establishment of schedule milestones, payment, and other key contract terms and conditions.
- Development of customer relationships and cultivation of customer intimacy
- Bachelor's degree required, technical degree (Engineering or Science) preferred.
- Minimum of 9 years' experience in defense Program Management, Engineering, Production, Logistics or related experience supporting Department of Defense, Government contracts, or project management in other industries.
- Demonstrated success in managing projects to cost, schedule, and technical performance requirements as a Program Manager.
- Must possess strong organizational and interpersonal skills to communicate effectively verbally and in writing with all levels of management and individual contributors.
- Must have experience in proposal development and negotiations.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally.
- U.S citizen and ability to obtain US Government Secret clearance.
- Prior experience developing, producing or supporting Electro-Optical / Infrared (EO/IR) products and technologies
- Prior experience with execution of a large, multi-year contracts and programs
- Prior experience with Earned Value Management (EVM) and MS Project
- Familiarity with Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) and Defense Federal Acquisition Regulations (DFAR)
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top