Mgr Programs 2
- McLean, VA
At the heart of Defining Possible is our commitment to missions. In rapidly changing global security environments, Northrop Grumman brings informed insights and software-secure technology to enable strategic planning. We're looking for innovators who can help us keep building on our wide portfolio of secure, affordable, integrated, and multi-domain systems and technologies that fuel those missions. By joining in our shared mission, we'll support yours of expanding your personal network and developing skills, whether you are new to the field or an industry thought-leader. At Northrop Grumman, you'll have the resources, support, and team to do some of the best work of your career.
Northrop Grumman is looking for a dynamic, motivated project manager to lead a high performing team to the next level.
As PM of an existing contract, you will be responsible for a mission critical program that supports the analytical and technical tasks of maintaining military intelligence data and targeting analysis. You will be responsible for cost and schedule as well as the technical management of all tasks contained in the SOW. You will ensure that the full range of corporate resources are available to perform the required tasks. You will provide frequent periodic reports on the status of the contract and staffing to the COTR. You will ensure high-quality and acceptable task performance in compliance with the SOW. You will be accountable for meeting contractual performance criteria and due dates and successful overall program execution and completion. You will prepare deliverables (e.g., status reports, open issues, etc.) and deliver to the COTR on time.
As the Program Manager you will participate in all formal project reviews, and meetings and will maintain close daily liaison with the COTR and COTR representatives. The Program Manager will be responsible for:
• Planning, organizing, controlling, and staffing the technical, administrative, financial, contractual, and personnel actions as required to perform the tasks identified in this SOW.
• Ensuring all work performed is of high quality and meets the Government's needs within the funding and schedule constraints of this contract.
• Working closely with the GTM, COTR, Contracting Officer (CO), and other Government personnel as necessary to facilitate planning or resources that will ensure timely completion of all assigned tasks. . Provide the GTM/COTR information regarding performance and any issues related to the assigned tasks.
In addition to your PM responsibilities, you will work with matrix managers to provide supervision, training, and direction to the program staff, including input to performance plan goal-setting and performance feedback. You will be responsible for providing monthly status to line management; you will provide Program Management Reviews (PMRs) to management on a quarterly basis; and you will provide input on overall program performance into online systems on a monthly basis. Working with the Program Control Analyst (PCA), you will provide input to the Annual Operational Plan, and will meet your program revenue forecasts and goals on a monthly basis. You will participate in employee engagement surveys and work with section managers to provide action plans ensuring all employees are actively engaged. You will work with your team and with other NG resources to leverage NG capabilities to meet your customer's mission.
• Bachelor's degree in business, military history, political science, international relations or other related discipline.
• 12 years of experience within the IC performing analysis. Intelligence analysis experience focusing on military forces or targeting is required.
• Candidate must possess 5 solid years of program management experience (these 5 years included in the 12 years noted above).
• Demonstrated experience managing large dispersed teams with personnel from different specialty areas.
• Demonstrated ability to provide timely reporting and issue resolution.
• Experience working within the Intelligence Community (IC).
• Familiarity with customer information management systems.
• TS/SCI with poly.
• Experience with Department of Defense Order of Battle System (MIDB)
• Familiarity with information technology, including the use of metadata, and database management.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top