Mgr Programs 2
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems is seeking a Deputy Program Manager to join our leadership team within the Strategic Captures Operating Unit. This position will be located in Baltimore, MD.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Position will be responsible for supporting the execution of programs related to Next Gen Air Dominance (NGAD) business in the Surveillance and Targeting Systems Business Unit of ES&T.
- Individual will support all phases of programs from inception through capture, execution, and transition to production.
- Applicant should have prior experience with management of cost, schedule, and technical performance of a project.
- Applicant will communicate with internal business and technical leadership to develop new concepts and applications of technology and socialize with customer community to develop and shape new program opportunities.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or a closely related technical or science curriculum
- Three or more years of work experience in a related technical field for the Aerospace/Defense or Intelligence communities
- Strong group leadership skills, managing teams of engineers and technical managers
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain customer relationships
- Current Secret clearance with ability and willingness to obtain Top Secret and SCI clearances
- Three or more years in a leadership position
- Active TS or TS/SCI clearance
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top