Mgr Program Planning 2
Manage all scheduling efforts and schedule baselines. Provide site schedulers with day to day hands on support, guidance, troubleshooting, and satisfying Programmatic requirements. Project management including managing multiple priorities against ambitious timelines. Function as a change agent, creating an environment of trust, compliance, continuous improvement and learning
- Support/coordinate internal and external surveillance audits. Ensure full compliance with corporate policies, with particular focus on implementation of the NGAS Earned Value Management System. Provide support to bids, bid reviews, and internal projects. Advise business managers in integrating project schedules with Earned Value Management. Support integrated baseline reviews. Advise on integrated project master reports. Attend site business management meetings to define schedule needs and work with Sector Scheduling management on resource allocation needs. Assist Sector scheduling group in evaluating goals and objectives for site schedulers. Perform in a fast paced, frequently changing, and demand-driven environment
Problem solving and decision-making requiring excellent communication skills
Ability to obtain/maintain a DoD Secret clearance
- Bachelor's degree in Business or STEM related field
- 5 years of hands-on experience in Program Planning
- Scheduling utilizing Microsoft Project or similar scheduling software
- Previous experience leading or managing teams
- Demonstration of a strong understanding of project management and earned-value management principles and their application to complex projects
- Experience in a DoD manufacturing or engineering development environment
- Proficiency in MS Office Programs (MS Project, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, MS Word)
- The willingness and ability to travel domestically 10% of the time
- Masters degree in a Business or STEM related field
- Familiarity with Manufacturing and Production Operations
- Familiarity with Earned Value tools (MPM, Cobra,etc.)
- Experience in applying integrated cost/schedule and critical path methodologies within an Earned Value (EVMS) environment
- Familiarity with the NDIA's (National Defense Industrial Association) Planning and Scheduling Excellence Guide
- Experience in Aerospace and/or Defense programs and familiarity with Integrated Program Management Report (IPMR).
- Experience using a Monte Carlo schedule risk simulator such as Oracle Primavera Risk Analyzer
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top