Mgr Program Control 3
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on groundbreaking systems in air and space that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join efforts to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable commitment to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
As a leader, you always act with integrity, and the highest ethical standards characterize everything you do. You enable your team to achieve predictable and balanced results, while satisfying the needs of internal and external partners. You treat all people with respect, and model personal growth and continuous development. You know how to build an inclusive environment that attracts, retains, and inspires a diverse and engaged team. You create trusted and valued customer relationships and communicate effectively, so that people throughout the organization feel engaged and connected to their work. You deliver excellence, strive for continuous improvement and respond vigorously to change. You ensure that your team has the information and tools needed to perform at their best. You demonstrate our committed pursuit of applying innovation to meet the requirements of our customer. You create and execute strategies that result in sustainable value creation that delivers measurable results.
If this is YOUkeep reading!
Northrop Grumman Aerospace System is seeking a Manager Program Control 3 supporting our Military Aircraft Systems Divisions. The position serves as the primary interface between IPTs, the Cost Management Homeroom, and Senior Leadership for Earned Value Management. The candidate will provide leadership and direction to the Divisions' Earned Value Management organization and be a primary interface in financial reporting process. In addition, this position will include the following:
- Establishing strategy and best practices for cost control in a validated cost schedule control system environment.
- Participating in Sector Metrics and Independent EAC (IEAC) Reviews.
- Monitors compliance to internal processes that support program requirements as well as ensure adherence to government cost control guidelines.
- Perform and/or assist in financial analyses such as cost forecasts, sales projections, and variance analysis.
- Perform schedule and cost risk assessments to identify and mitigate program risks.
- Support customer/DCMA/internal audits/reviews as well as conduct program/CAM EVM surveillance
- Develop revisions to procedures and work instructions
- Develop/conduct training of both program and functional staff in EVM
To learn more about our hiring process for manager positions, please view our Selecting the Best Qualified Managers video: http://www.northropgrumman.com/SQMVideoSQMVideo
- Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 7 years of financial/cost experience
- Prior leadership experience with verifiable organizational/leadership skills
- Proficient understanding of SAP, MPM, wInsight or similar systems
- Proficient understanding of scheduling processes and terms and Microsoft Project
- Advanced use of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- The ability to obtain and maintain a DOD clearance
- Masters degree
- Financial forecasting, Planning, and Reporting
- Familiarity with NGAS Cost and Schedule Management processes and tools
- Experience interfacing with government audit agencies such as DCMA and DCAA
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top