Mgr Product Support 1
Are you interested in expanding your career through experience and exposure, all the while supporting a mission that seeks to ensure the security and freedom of our nation and its allies? If so, then Northrop Grumman may be the place for you.
Northrop Grumman is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products, and solutions in unmanned systems, logistics and modernization, cyber security, and C4ISR to government and commercial customers. We operate in all 50 states and 25 countries with 65,000 employees who are committed to innovation, development, and discovery. Here at Northrop Grumman, we seek to deliver the value of performance by bringing the next generation of technology to life.
Our professionals live and breathe different perspectives here; we are curious about the world, accepting of each other, and well aware that the more ideas, backgrounds, opinions, and experiences we bring to our work, the stronger that work will be. Just as you would invest your time and hard work into our company, we focus on investing back into you through enriching professional experiences and high-quality learning and development opportunities. We want you to bring your whole self to work and for you to have meaningful connections with your coworkers, customers, and communities, while providing the best products, systems, and technologies to protect our world.
Supervisory or management responsibilities for more than one integrated support element, including systems analysis, spares, provisioning, technical data, training maintenance or modifications, support equipment and facilities.
- Bachelor's Degree in an appropriate technical discipline and ten (10) years of specialized experience OR; fifteen (15) years of relevant experience w/o any formal education.
- Must have full working knowledge of procedures and practices within assigned functional area.
- Must be willing to work a flexible work schedule that may include extended shifts, holidays, and weekends and support on call status for 24 hours-a-day, 7 days-a-week, 365 days a year.
- Candidate must possess and be able to maintain a minimumTop Secret Security Clearance.
- The ability to obtain and retain Special Program access clearance within 365 days from submission.
- Experience leading or supervising a technical team preferred.
- An excellent working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite, database software, relevant authoring utilities and software, or related development tools required.
Back to top