Mgr Mission Assurance 3
- Lake Charles, LA
Are you interested in expanding your career through experience and exposure, all the while supporting a mission that seeks to ensure the security of our nation and its allies? If so, then Northrop Grumman may be the place for you. As a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products and solutions to customers worldwide, Northrop Grumman offers an extraordinary portfolio of capabilities and technologies. Here at Northrop Grumman we are comprised of professionals that bring different perspectives, are curious about the world, accepting of each other, and understand that the more ideas, backgrounds, and experiences we bring to our work then the more innovative we can be. As we continue to build our talented workforce we look for professionals that exemplify our core values, leadership characteristics, and approach to innovation.
When you join Northrop Grumman, you'll have the opportunity to connect with coworkers in an environment that's uniquely caring, diverse, and respectful. Employees share experiences, insights, perspectives, and creative solutions with some of the best minds in the industry. We collaborate through integrated product teams, cross-functional teams, and employee resource groups, while thriving through the support of training and development, mentors and every day coaching, along with extensive health and work/life benefits. We're committed to our employees' professional and personal development and success.
Northrop Grumman recruits top talent with traditional and non-traditional backgrounds in order to ensure our team is united, connected, skilled, focused and innovative. An inclusive workplace of people with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives is the key to our performance. At Northrop Grumman, we want our employees to bring their whole self to work. All your different sides are welcome here, as we believe they make our team, our products and our services, that much better.
Defines and monitors Mission Assurance program specifications and processes to ensure mission success of Joint STARS PDM/ UDLM. Performs Quality risk management and determines resources and plans required to maintain mission assurance. Ensures Program/ Mission Assurance goals for Safety, FOE, Factory Accountability, Tool Control, Rework, RTS, and Quality Management System are met and continuously improved. Must be experienced in the corrective action process to include detailed Root Cause & Corrective Action (RCCA) analysis. Ensures corrective actions are implemented and sustained to correct deficiencies or negative trends. Independently identify process improvement opportunities and drive change. Responsible for all projects assigned to the organizational group and regularly requires analysis of alternative courses of action. Exert influence in the development of overall objectives and long-range goals of the organization.
Support established schedules and act as an advisor to subordinate supervisors or staff members to resolve technical or operating problems. Establish operating procedures that meet the contract requirements. Make recommended modifications to organizational policies. Provide expertise and guidance in interpreting policies, regulatory and/ or government regulations, and agency guidelines to ensure compliance. Develop and administer budgets and standards of performance. Review contractual and technical documents (Statements of Work, specifications, drawings, USAF Technical Orders, Quality Plans, etc.) to support new business initiatives and ensure compliance to customer/government contract requirements. Conduct briefings and technical meetings for top management and customer representatives.
- Bachelor's from an accredited university and at least 10 years of experience working in a large aircraft maintenance organization. In lieu of formal degree, High School Diploma or equivalent (GED) and at least 14 years of relevant experience.
- Must have the ability to obtain a Secret DoD Clearance with the ability to maintain.
- Experience presentation and effectively communicating with all levels of employees, management and customers
- Quality Management System knowledge and experience: ISO 9001/ AS9100/ AS9110
- Possess knowledge of conducting business with international customers to include an understanding of ITAR requirements
- An active, in-scope, DOD secret security clearance
- Prior experience working on USAF Joint STARS or Boeing 707 aircraft
- Knowledge and experience with managing factory accountability, FO elimination, safety, contract/ process compliance
- Prior aircraft inspection and maintenance (hands-on) experience
- Experience in the use of USAF technical data
- Experience in the use of Boeing 707 technical data including assembly and installation drawings
- Joint STARS specific technical data experience e.g. JIMIS
- Experience and familiarity with general shop safety requirements including OSHA requirements
- Experience with root cause and corrective action processes
- Familiar with Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Regulations including Part 145 repair Station
- Experience with new business proposal support/ development
- FAA A&P license
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top