Mgr Military Training 2
The Fort Riley Mission Training Complex (MTC) Site Lead is responsible for all individual and collective training conducted at the Fort Riley MTC, including training in the live, virtual, gaming, and constructive domains. The Site Lead will lead, coach, and supervise a staff of professional instructors and technicians to meet all training, network, and simulations requirements to accomplish Unit Commander / Leader training objectives.
Collaborate with the MTC Director to ensure government guidance is implemented and adhered to. Deliver exceptional customer service to both the government staff and all supported training units. Facilitate routine In Progress Reviews (IPRs) with training audience leadership and staff to ensure training events are successfully executed.
Supervise scheduling, resource procurement and management, and quality assurance related to all aspects of MTC operations including individual and collective training, network operations, virtual simulations and games for training, and constructive exercises. Manage daily MTC operations to ensure all requirements are met.
The Fort Riley MTC Site Lead must meet the following minimum qualifications:
- BS or BA degree, subject immaterial.
- Minimum 8 years experience with Military training and training support.
- Experience in operations and training requirements at Division level or higher.
- Strong background in training management with a full understanding of the Army Mission Command Training Support Program (MCTSP).
- Successful service as Battalion or Brigade Commander or S3.
- Must be a graduate of Command and General Staff College (CGSC) / Intermediate Level Education (ILE) or equivalent military education level (MEL 4).
- Must possess a SECRET clearance.
- Training Management experience leading, or serving on, an MTC staff.
- MS or MA degree, subject immaterial.
- War College graduate
- TOP SECRET clearance.
- Recent combat experience while deployed to an operational theater
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Enterprise Communications Professional
A’Darien oversees executive and organizational communications within the company in order to ensure all Northrop Grumman employees are kept in the know and are aware of the company’s values.
Back to top