Mgr Military Training 2
Are you interested in the opportunity to work for an industry-leading company whose work with cutting-edge technology is driven by something human: the lives our technology protects?
Northrop Grumman recruits top talent with traditional and non-traditional backgrounds in order to ensure our team is united, connected, skilled, focused and innovative. An inclusive workplace of people with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives is the key to our performance. At Northrop Grumman, we want our employees to bring their whole self to work. All your different sides are welcome here, as we believe they make our team, our products and our services, that much better.
Responsible for all individual and collective training conducted at the Mission Training Complex (MTC). Supervises scheduling, resource procurement, and quality assurance of all individual training, collective training, simulations, networks and exercises conducted at the MTC. Manages daily MTC operations to ensure all tasking and requirements are met. Site Managers shall work collaboratively and in concert with the Hub Task Order Manager and the Fort Sill MTC Director in direct support of the training and technical missions. The Site Manager shall be available during normal operating hours within 45 minutes of notification to meet in person or by phone with the Government Director or designated representative. The duties of the Site Manager will be dual-hatted as a Trainer, Training Support Leader, or another functional area, as required.
The On-Site Manager at the MTC shall have completed a
- BS or BA degree, subject immaterial
- Background and experience with Army training and training support
- Experience in operations and training requirements at Division or higher level
- Background in training management
- Full understanding of the Army Mission Command Training Support Program (MCTSP)
- Possess a minimum of ten (10) years of supervisory experience
- Possess a SECRET clearance
- Served as either a battalion or brigade Commander or S3
- Completed the Command and General Staff College (CGSC), Intermediate Level Education (ILE) or equivalent level military schooling
Top Secret Clearance
- Served as a Field Artillery Battalion, Brigade Commander, or S3
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top