Mgr Information Technology 1
Are you interested in expanding your career through experience and exposure, all while supporting a mission that seeks to ensure the security of our nation and its allies? If so, then Northrop Grumman is the place for you. As a leading global security company, we provide innovative systems, products and solutions to our customers worldwide. We are comprised of diverse professionals that bring different perspectives and ideas, understanding that the more experiences we bring to our work the more innovative we can be. As we continue to build our workforce we look for people that exemplify our core values, leadership characteristics, and approach to innovation.
This motivated individual will serve as the P3 Information Technology Manager within the P3 PMO organization and will provide leadership and overall direction to the assigned project team while providing oversight and leadership for all project requirements. The selected candidate have responsibility for implementing and maintaining products and services that support the P3 program and future P3 initiatives. The selected candidate will also be responsible coordinating resources with in other parts of the Technology Services sector, Enterprise Services, Aerospace Systems sector, Subcontractors, and the Customs and Border Protection customer. The location for this position is at Cecil Field in Jacksonville, FL. Up to 25% travel may be required.
- Architecture support for program integration to align with approved services and security practices
- Program coordination for use of internal Enterprise Services servers, storage, and security
- Support program process management with Data Management, electronic workflow development, software and hardware waivers, and vendor maintenance and license renewals
- Assisting with decomposition of business requirements for potential solution development or investments
- Development of program tailored solutions to support program requirements
- Support engagement with P3 capture and proposal teams to support solution definition and development of required cost data for bid preparation.
- Effective coordination with members of the functional organizations to optimize sector/division strategies
- Manage and track status of projects, metrics, risks, financial budgets, and EACs; manage schedules and prepare status reports; and ensure project remediation and ongoing compliance goals are met
To learn more about our hiring process for manager positions, please view our Selecting the Best Qualified Managers video: www.northropgrumman.com/SQMVideo
- Master's degree with 3 years relevant experience or Bachelor's degree with 5 years of relevant experience; An additional 4 yrs of relevant experience may be considered in lieu of the degree requirement.
- Experience working on IT collaboration and application integration projects
- A current active DoD Secret Clearance with ability to maintain
- Ability to obtain and maintain a CBP Secret clearance
- Experience leading multiple project assignments.
- Problem solving with integrated team including but not exclusive to the program manager, functional managers, and customers.
- Bachelor's or higher degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or related STEM field
- Demonstrated experience with Microsoft SharePoint, SharePoint designer, and complex SharePoint electronic workflows
- Demonstrated experience with managing project teams and resources that are not direct reports
- Demonstrated experience with multiple report writing tools - Tableau and SSRS
- Demonstrated experience with SQL Server and/or Oracle database management systems
- Experience in an aircraft contractor logistics support environment
- Experience and demonstrated ability in Microsoft Office applications including Word, Power Point, and Excel.
- Experience with project management tools and presenting project data like status, risk and deliverables to key stakeholders.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top