Mgr Industrial Security 2
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems in air and space that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
The successful candidate will be responsible for leadership and management of various special programs at the Northrop Grumman facility in Redondo Beach, CA.
- Ensuresall special programs maintain security compliance withgovernment and company regulations and strives for excellence in executing program security milestones.
- Oversees program security activities and provides guidance to briefed personnel, to include supporting program managers in achieving key goals.
- Responsible for implementing security processes and procedures that satisfy quality, schedule, overall performance and financial budgets, according to both company and customer policies and procedures.
- Provides direction to various security team members in all security disciplines to ensure optimal development and execution of a statement of work that supports various special programs.
- Develops and maintains program security metrics, and interfaces with Program Leadership Team.
- Maintains appropriate staffing levels and ensures security classification guidelines are being met and implemented.
- Provides overall security guidance to briefed personnel through a robust educational program.
To learn more about our hiring process for manager positions, please view our Selecting the Best Qualified Managers" video: http://www.northropgrumman.com/SQMVideo
- Bachelor's Degreeand 5 years of security experience for DoD, SAP or SCI programs or a Master's degree and3 years of security experience for DoD, SAP or SCI programs
- Knowledge and familiarity with the National Industrial Security Program Operating Manual (NISPOM) as well as DoD Manual 5205.07 Volumes 1-4, and other US Government security manuals
- Active DoD Top Secret clearance with an investigation completed in the last 6 years
- Three to five years management experience
- Knowledge of financial planning and budgeting within a team environment
- Excellent communication, writing and organization skills, enabling effective communications with team members, fellow employees and government officials
- Ability to work in a team environment with minimal oversight
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills with the ability to interact with internal/external customers
Back to top