Mgr Industrial Security 1
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems in air and space that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
As a leader, you always act with integrity, and the highest ethical standards characterize everything you do. You enable your team to achieve predictable and balanced results, while satisfying the needs of internal and external partners. You treat all people with respect, and model personal growth and continuous development. You know how to build an inclusive environment that attracts, retains, and inspires a diverse and engaged team. You create trusted and valued customer relationships and communicate effectively, so that people throughout the organization feel engaged and connected to their work. You deliver excellence, strive for continuous improvement and respond vigorously to change. You ensure that your team has the information and tools needed to perform at their best. You demonstrate our committed pursuit of applying innovation to meet the requirements of our customer. You create and execute strategies that result in sustainable value creation that delivers measurable results.
If this is YOU, keep reading!
The successful candidate will be responsible for leadership and management of a cornerstone NG Security in Dulles, VA.
• Serves as liaison between employees and the security team.
• Provides direction to security team members in all security disciplines to ensure optimal customer support is provided by the security team.
• Develops and maintains security websites.
• Maintains appropriate staffing levels and ensures adequate security support to the campus.
• Responsible for dissemination and collection of Personnel Security paperwork on behalf of classified programs.
• Bachelor's Degree
• Minimum of 5 years of security experience for DoD, SAP or SCI programs
• Minimum of 2 years of Lead or Management experience
Must have U.S. Citizenship with current or active Top Secret level clearance.
• Master's degree
• Knowledge of financial planning and budgeting within a team environment
• Excellent communication, writing and organization skills, enabling effective communications with team members, fellow employees and government officials
• Ability to work in a team environment with minimal oversight
• Strong interpersonal and leadership skills with the ability to interact with internal/external customers
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top