Mgr General Manufacturing 2
Northrop Grumman is seeking a General Manufacturing Manager 2 to join our growing team in Rolling Meadows, Illinois. The candidate hired into this position will support the Quick Reaction Capability (QRC) Support Center Contract.
- Manage and oversee the 35,000 square foot QRC Support Center Repair Depot.
- Ensure the Repair Depot continues to meet all completed action requirements in accordance with established schedules and contractual delivery requirements.
- Supervise no less than two Repair Depot Supervisors who oversee 15 to 20 Technicians, Assemblers, and Machinists.
- Ensure the Repair Depot continuously meets and exceeds all quality and contact performance standards.
- Supervise the Facilities Maintenance Coordinator and ensure the facility is maintained in a clean, safe, and professional manner.
- Adhere to all NGC, Local, State, and Federal Environmental Health and Safety, OSHA, and EPA regulatory requirements.
- Management oversight of general maintenance and management of the QRC facility.
- Create and maintain an engaged, diverse, empowered and all inclusive work environment.
- Upon hire, the candidate will be required to immediately apply and successfully secure a Department of Defense interim Security clearance at the Secret level. Continued employment is dependent upon the ability to secure said interim clearance and ultimately a non-interim Secret clearance.
- Minimum of a Bachelor degree in a technical, management, Logistics, or human resource discipline with 9 years of relevant experience.
- 1 years of supervisory experience within a technical environment.
- Competent working knowledge of computers to include Word, Excel, Outlook, and Adobe.
- Must be able to read, correctly comprehend, and follow written English instructions.
- Ability to relay and receive information.
- Able to collaborate in a team environment.
- Ability to negotiate and integrate different viewpoints
- Able to prioritize and adjust tasks to accomplish required results
- Able to provide direction, determine priorities, and achieve goals.
- Ability to make decisions that positively impact organization's credibility.
- Ability to compose materials such as detailed reports and work related process instructions.
- Ability to develop and present material outside the immediate work area.
- Ability to motivate subordinates to achieve organizational goals while maintaining an engaging work environment.
- Upon hire, the candidate will be required to immediately apply and successfully secure a DoD interim Secret Security clearance. Continued employment is dependent upon the ability to secure said interim clearance and ultimately a non-interim Secret clearance.
- Prior honorable military service.
- Hands on electrical and/or mechanical experience.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top