Mgr General Manufacturing 1
Are you interested in expanding your career through experience and exposure, all the while supporting a mission that seeks to ensure the security of our nation and its allies? If so, then Northrop Grumman may be the place for you. As a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products and solutions to customers worldwide, Northrop Grumman offers an extraordinary portfolio of capabilities and technologies. Here at Northrop Grumman we are comprised of professionals that bring different perspectives, are curious about the world, accepting of each other, and understand that the more ideas, backgrounds, and experiences we bring to our work then the more innovative we can be. As we continue to build our talented workforce we look for professionals that exemplify our core values, leadership characteristics, and approach to innovation.
Northrop Grumman Technology Services Sector is seeking aGeneral Manufacturing Manager 1 to join our growing team in Warner Robins, Georgia.
- Responsible for and monitoring daily assignment of work, production schedules and day to day workflow of a team of 12-15 employees.
- Responsible for ensuring accurate time recording and approval for each team member on a daily basis.
- Responsible for ensuring all team members have proper equipment before the start of a production period; works with manager to procure new equipment as needed.
- Works with Program Management and Production Control monitoring contractual schedules and technical performance of assigned work cell(s) following established procedures and schedules..
- Provides direction to team using established policies and procedures. Is responsible for team's individual training requirements, performance assessment and development.
- May be required to participate on project planning with program and capture team.
- May be required to travel 1% of the time.
- Must have a Bachelor's degree with 5+ years of relevant experience, or an Associate's degree with 7+ years of relevant experience.
- Demonstrated computer skills including proficiency with MS Word and Excel.
- Must have or be able to obtain and maintain a U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) Secret security clearance.
- Must be able to work on-site in Warner Robins, Georgia.
- Technical background in avionics repair and manufacturing.
- Technical background in Electronic Warfare systems
Back to top