Mgr General Manufacturing 1
- Lake Charles, LA
Are you interested in expanding your career through experience and exposure, all the while supporting a mission that seeks to ensure the security and freedom of our nation and its allies? If so, then Northrop Grumman may be the place you.
Northrop Grumman is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products, and solutions in unmanned systems, logistics and modernization, cyber security, and C4ISR to government and commercial customers. We operate in all 50 states and 25 countries with 65,000 employees who are committed to innovation, development, and discovery. Here at Northrop Grumman, we seek to deliver the value of performance by bringing the next generation of technology to life.
Our professionals live and breathe different perspectives here; we are curious about the world, accepting of each other, and well aware that the more ideas, backgrounds, opinions, and experiences we bring to our work, the stronger that work will be. Just as you would invest your time and hard work into our company, we focus on investing back into you through enriching professional experiences and high-quality learning and development opportunities. We want you to bring your whole self to work and for you to have meaningful connections with your coworkers, customers, and communities, while providing the best products, systems, and technologies to protect our world.
Northrop Grumman Technical Services is seeking a Supervisor to provide objective-oriented direction and work assignment to non-exempt team members utilizing management guidelines & general policies of the Manufacturing segment of the JSTARS program/function.
- Planning and program performance addressing cost, schedule, technical performance, and quality of a work package, subsystem, or related group of work packages in a MRO environment.
- Provide coaching, set goals, approve time, and provide overall guidance to a team of employees.
- Oversees a team and task assigned to the organizational group performed by non-exempt employees.
- Establish a team environment and directs a training system to provide technical knowledge for the safe maintenance, repair, and operation of aircraft, aircraft systems, ground equipment, tools, test equipment, stores and facilities, according to established procedures.
- May analyze current operating problems and future operating requirements to identify training needs.
- High School diploma or equivalent (GED) and at least 7 years related experience
- Must be able to obtain a secret DoD security clearance with ability to maintain
- Ability to be subject to a variety of physical conditions and able to wear respirator or other safety gear
- Ability to be subject to areas which could cause various phobias due to height or closed spaces
- Able to change physical locations based upon need(including physical ability to travel
- Ability to compose materials such as detailed reports, work-related manuals, publications
- Able to prioritize and adjust tasks to accomplish the project result
- Ability to resolve technical or operational problems in a MRO environment.
- Must have knowledge in at least one but preferred all in repair, installing trouble shooting of aircraft systems, flight controls, Avionics, or Structures.
- Ability to perform tasks such as fuel system fueling and defueling, avionics, engine operations, APU operations and flight control systems.
- Ability to work flexible hours for assigned shift
- A&P license
- At least 7 years of experience with Aircraft Systems
Back to top