Mgr Enterprise Services and Information Technology 2
Northrop Grumman is looking for a dynamic, innovative leader to be the Enterprise Services and IT Program Manager providing overall thought leadership, strategy and program management while serving as the liaison between Enterprise Services (ES) and the Land & Avionics C4ISR division's Amherst Systems unit located in Buffalo, NY and the Laser Systems unit located in Apopka, FL.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Enterprise Services and IT strategy and operational activities including service delivery, technical requirements gathering, build versus buy analysis, infrastructure solutions and project execution
- Maximize the alignment of site Enterprise Services with the ES operating model, strategies, and investments.
- Coordinate with site business leadership, homeroom managers, and end user groups to identify, plan, implement, and sustain Enterprise Services to meet site, division and sector strategic and tactical objectives.
- Act as the ES ambassador to business leadership, functional organizations, and site employees.
- Act as an advocate to represent business unit requirements and concerns to the Mission Systems (MS) sector ES PMO and IT Solutions management.
- Communicate ES events and enterprise initiatives to each site.
- Coordinate testing and acceptance of ES initiatives, pre-production and support user training, and on-going feedback.
- Monitor customer satisfaction with service delivery and engage ES resources to assist as required to meet and exceed ES service level objectives.
- Escalate service actions and associated delivery priorities as required.
- Identify systemic technical and service delivery challenges affecting the sites and then coordinate solutions with ES functional representatives; engage constructively to identify solutions.
- Develop annual ES project and budget plans to support Long Range Strategic Planning (LRSP).
- Develop, present, and obtain approvals for budgets, project plans, and business unit initiatives which involve ES.
- Deliver leadership, peer engagement, and highly effective collaboration across the MS CIO and Enterprise Services PMO supporting both localized MS sector and ES enterprise initiatives and projects.
- Bachelors degree with 8 years of relevant experience in Information Technology delivery and support.
- The qualified candidate must be customer-focused with proven leadership skills and excellent communication skills.
- The qualified candidate must have the ability to provide strategic direction regarding our Information Technology products, processes, applications, and technology.
- Proven experience managing projects, budgets and schedules.
- Current Secret clearance or higher
- Experience with developing proposals and project statements of work for external bid and competitive differentiation
- Excellent communications and collaboration skills especially within a matrix organizational structure
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top